Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  Wow - 2011!  Where does the time go?  The recent holidays allowed me lots of time to reflect on this past year.  While being busy is a great problem to have as a small business owner, it also takes just a little of the joy out of what I love to do so much.  I felt like I was just cranking out the orders instead of taking the time to create and enjoy what I was doing.  At times, my thoughts were to close my business completely.  Other times, the thought was just to scale back.  After many discussions with the husband, I have decided to stick to a few core products, while cutting back in some areas.  With the continued increase of my supply costs, some things are a necessary evil.  Other changes are just to keep my sanity!  With that all said, below is an outline of the changes I have made and will make over the next few weeks.

*Once my current supply of clear boxes run out, I will be changing to clear bags.
*Once my current supply of 4x6 envelopes run out, I will no longer be carrying 4x6 invitations.
*No longer carrying notepads
*No longer creating blog headers, logo designs or business card designs
*No longer doing photo cards (Christmas cards or birthday invitations)
*No longer creating and printing fliers or brochures

I WILL continue to do:
*Note cards
*Correspondence cards
*5x7 Invitations
*Return address labels
*Square and round stickers
*Bag Tags
*Gift Tags (no hole punching)

Thank you for your understanding as my business continues to change!  Looking forward to a productive, fun and stress-free 2011 and wishing you all the same!

XOXO ~  Lisha

No comments: