Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our Little Lady Turns 3!



Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a big fan of throwing children's birthday parties. I just tend to get too stressed and frazzled. I love the idea of them, just can't seem to pull them off! I DID, however, enjoy the preparation this year for my little lady's lady bug themed lunch. Most importantly, she loved her special day!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet Girl!






LOVED working on this bowling invitation for Judie.
Thank you, Judie, for coming back to see me!



Now Debbie knows how to throw a party! She is going all out for her daughter's circus-themed fete! I was thrilled to be a part of the planning process with these invitations!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

CUTE! Kenna is so beautiful! Love the theme and her cute outfit and that cake!