Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Fine Print

Happy New Year to you! It's crazy to think it is already over halfway through January, and February is just around the corner! That means Valentine's Day!!! I don't buy into the whole commercial thing as an adult (doubling the price of a meal JUST because it is Valentine's Day!), but I DO love it for the kids! Check out some ideas for Valentine's Day tags that your little ones can personalize and pass out at school! And, look for a pre-packaged Valentine gift idea that I will be posting next week!

I also thought I would start off the new year with a few reminders and a few new policies.

*As a reminder...
-Proofs will be sent prior to printing
-I will begin printing your order once proof is approved in writing AND payment is received.
(Orders are generally processed within 72 hours once payment has been received (timeframe does not include weekends).
New Policies...
-Due to increased supply fees, I am no longer able to offer the buy 4 get 1 free on note cards or the 10% repeat customer discount that was offered to customers prior to 2009. I loved being able to reward my frequent buyers, but unfortunately, this is a necessary change to keep from raising my prices across the board. *** Thank you for your understanding!
-15% rush order fee will be applied to all orders, if an order is needed sooner than the stated time frames. Again, my normal time frame for printing and shipping is approximately 72 hours (not including weekends) once payment is received. Holiday time frame is 5-7 business days from November 1 through January 1.
-I will send up to 3 proofs per project. Additional changes/proofs will be $1 per revision, to be paid in advance.

Thank you for your understanding as my company continues to evolve!

Hugs & KISSES~
Lisha





No comments: