Sunday, October 11, 2009

Scent-sational New Additions!!

Like a lot of ladies out there, I am addicted (yes, addicted!) to "smell goods"! Perfumes, lotions and most of all - CANDLES! So I am so excited to announce that I am now carrying a line of wonderfully fragrant candles by Carriage Candle Company. I have to be honest, I had not heard of them before my friend (and one half of my "Product Review Board"), Tami, recommended them to me. After trying them, they are now officially my favorite candles of all time! Creme Brule has always been my favorite candle, so I was thrilled when I tried Carriage's CB. It is exceedingly yummy, and I am certain I have gained 5 pounds just by smelling it (not a good selling point, is it?) :) My CLOSE second favorite is Cinnamon Sticky Buns - let's just imagine a Cinnabon baking right in your house! (I think I am seeing a pattern with my love of "food" scents!)

In addition to these two favs, I can definitely recommend the Orange Cinnamon (great scent for Fall!), Hot Apple Pie (another great Fall scent), Apple Pecan Crunch, Pumpkin Pie (limited release for the Fall), Breakfast at Tiffany's (mandarin and orange zest blend) and Mediterranean Fig (just like Trapp's, only BETTER!). I am also dying to try the Orange Vanilla and Vanilla-licious! I am currently working to build up my inventory but do have the following in stock and ready to ship! If you do not see what you want, feel free to e-mail me your order (lisha@swaknotes.com). Put OCTPROMO in the title of your e-mail for 10% off of your candle order, now through October 31!


IN STOCK:
8 oz. - $10.95:
Trousseau (blackberry freesia and lily )
Vanilla Hazelnut
Almond Biscotti (SOLD)
Blueberry Cobbler
Daydreams (Think cotton candy!)
Christmas Cheer (SOLD)
Warm Sugar Cookies (SOLD)

11 oz. $13.95:
Creme Brule (SOLD)
Pumpkin Pie (2) (SOLD)
Breakfast at Tiffany's (2) (1 SOLD)

22 oz. $21.95:
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Orange Cinnamon

Next week, I will be adding home decor from Triple Creek! Lots of ideas for Christmas gifts!

Hugs & KISSES~
Lisha

No comments: